Ashwagandha (Withania sominfera) is an ancient Indian ayurvedic herb that is being used for multiple health benefits since ages. Ashwagandha is also known as the Indian Ginseng. Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and as an “Adaptogen,” helping the body adapt to temporary and normal stress. The studies suggest that Ashwagandha supports a healthy immune system and manages chronic fatigue and blood sugar levels. Ashwagandha is also beneficial in boosting immunity and stamina; helps treat fertility problems in men and women.
Ashwagandha can help increase the body’s ability to combat stress and restore normal physiological functioning by decreasing serum cortisol level. In addition, it can also control the over-excitation of neurons, which enhances calmness, focus, and self-control.
Ashwagandha can help improve sexual health by regulating and increasing the levels of sex hormones in men as well as women. Stress is also a risk factor for sexual dysfunction and Ashwagandha reduces stress by decreasing the level of cortisol in the blood.
Ashwagandha can help improve cognitive function by facilitating the production of choline, which produces the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. It also enhances attention by controlling neuron activity and increasing body’s ability to ignore distracting stimuli.
Ashwagandha can help promote muscle growth by increasing hormone levels in the body. Its anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties promote muscle recovery and reduce muscle pain.
Ashwagandha Helps To Fight Stress & Boosts Stamina!
Just 2 Tablets a day puts you back in control of your body.
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Helps Boost Immunity, overall endurance and good sleep
- Supports fight infections and diseases.
- Helps improve vitality in both males and females by modulating the stress response
- Supports healthy reproductive system in both males and females.
- Improves the quality of sleep; shows a good result in insomnia – that’s why the name Withania sominfera.
- Helps deal with arthritis.
- Helps control fat and sugar levels in the blood
- Helps promote muscle recovery during exercise and physical activity
- Optimize memory and cognitive function
- Improves Thyroid function
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation
- Improves libido and sexual function