Honey with Kesar is a unique health food. It brings together the benefits of both honey and kesar in a single product. The Prime Herbal’s “Kashmiri Kesar Honey” is a blend of high quality 100% natural honey and pure Grade ‘A’ Kashmiri saffron threads. Together they offer a unique blend of health-giving nutrients and taste.
Kesar Honey is a source of antioxidants, minerals. Honey and saffron are like a match made in heaven. Honey is rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. Saffron has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It also has stimulant, rejuvenative, expectorant, aphrodisiac, antispasmodic and stomachic properties.
Prime Herbal’s “Kashmiri Kesar honey” is 100% pure and natural, pesticide-free, and antibiotic-free.
Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance made by honey bees. Honey starts as flower nectar collected by bees, which get broken down into simple sugars stored inside the honeycomb. The design of the honeycomb and constant fanning of the bees’ wings causes evaporation, creating sweet liquid honey. Honey’s color and flavor varies based on the nectar collected by the bees. Honey is collected from wild bee colonies, or from hives of domesticated bees, a practice known as beekeeping or apiculture. Honey does not spoil, even after thousands of years. Honey use and production have a long and varied history as an ancient activity. It is full of nutrients and is a great energy food, because it is high in sugars; 1 tablespoon of honey provides around 46 kilocalories of food energy.
Saffron contains Carotenid pigment; Crocin, which imparts a rich golden yellow hue to dishes and textiles. A study says that Kashmiri Saffron is considered to be of the best quality because of the higher concentration of carotenoid pigment that gives saffron its colour and medicinal value. Saffron has a wide range of health benefits of its own.
Health Benefits of our” Kashmiri Kesar Honey” are:
- Builds strong immunity
- Helps in weight loss
- Instant energy booster
- Antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Rich antioxidants
- Regular use aids Anti – Aging
- Helps maintain skin moisture
- Great Health Tonic for everyone
Ways you can use our Honey:
- Adds a good taste to your breakfast by spreading it on your bread, muffins, pancakes, waffles. Or just add a spoonful to your yogurt, cereals or oatmeal.
- Drinking warm water mixed with lemon and a tablespoon of honey aid into your weight loss efforts.
- Honey is a natural energy booster. Simply mix a tablespoon of honey into a glass of water and instantly drink it to reduce the fatigue present in the body.
- Honey along with ginger does wonders for a bad throat.
- Honey can be applied on the minor cuts and burns like an ointment. The honey easily kills the bacteria and even speed up the healing time.
- Perfect for glazing
- Great for salad dressings
- Have it with green tea/ kahwa
- For softer skin; apply honey on the skin and leave for 10-15 mins. Rinse with warm water first and then cold water