Prime Herbal’s – Premium Quality Saffron
We deal in handpicked Kashmiri saffron that is finely processed and hygienically processed to meet the set quality norms.
Saffron/Kesar (Botanical name – Crocus sativus) is a spice derived from the flower of Crocus sativus. The vivid crimson stigma and style called threads are handpicked and dried for use, mainly as a seasoning and coloring agent in food. Saffron is one of the richest spices in the world. The reason for its hefty price is its labour intensive harvesting method making the production costly.
Saffron contains Carotenid pigment; Crocin, which imparts a rich golden yellow hue to dishes and textiles. A study says that Kashmiri Saffron is considered to be of the best quality because of the higher concentration of carotenoid pigment that gives saffron its colour and medicinal value. The crocin content of Kashmiri saffron is 8.72%.
Saffron is used widely as a culinary ingredient as it is an excellent replacement for synthetic food additives. Saffron not only enhances the taste of the food but also gives it a unique golden-red-yellow color. Saffron is also used as a medicine. Saffron has a wide range of health benefits.
Health Benefits of Saffron are:
- Protects from Cold and fever
- Boosts immunity and vitality and libido
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Helps quality sleep
- Promotes learning and memory retention
- Helps to get a beautiful and glowing skin
- A powerful antioxidant
- Helps improve mood and depressive symptoms
- Helps in weight loss
- May reduce heart disease risk factor
- Easy to add to your diet
Points to Ponder
A few trade traits that provide us an upper edge amid the competitors are listed below:
- We are acknowledged for making on-time and doorstep shipments
- We undertake urgent and massive product orders
- Processing of the placed orders in the promised timeline is assured with us