Aromatic Tea Masala Powder with 100% Natural Ingredients
Prime Herbal’s Tea Masala (Chaay Masala) is a blend of ten raw herbs, symbolic of the Indian household. Our Tea Masala is made with a range of spices like fennel, cinnamon, cardamom, clove, sonth and Black peper, which is known for its many health benefits. Our Tea Masala helps to cleanse the digestive system and improves metabolism. It helps in strengthening the immune system and keeps the body’s defense mechanism in check. The Prime Herbal’s Tea Masala is a perfect home remedy for a cold, sore throat and chest congestion. It contains no preservatives and is fully made of herbs and leaves
Being rich in antioxidants, Our Tea Masala helps to make you feel relaxed and reduces anxiety levels. It also helps to counteract against the negative effects of stress induced toxins in the body. Few sips of our masala tea can release all the stress and anxiety that is caused by professional or personal fronts.
This should be your cup if you a like a strong tea laced with a kick of spice, especially cinnamon. The various medicinal properties of the spice, helps build a strong immunity.
Fennel (Saunf), Trachys permum ammi (Ajwain), Long pepper (Maghan), Black cardamom (Badi elaichi), Cardamom (chotti elaichi), Zingiber officinale (Sonth), Piper nigrum (Kali mirch), Cinnamomum verum (Dalchini), Clove (Laung), Licorice (Mulethi), Ocimum tenuiflorum(Tulsi).
Health Benefits of Tea Masala are:
- A strong Immunity Booster.
- Helps Cleanse digestive system and improves metabolism
- Rich source of antioxidants.
- Makes you feel relaxed and reduces stress and anxiety levels
- Can help relieve a cold and sore throat
- Great way to kick start your day
- May help in reducing the body weight.
How to make (Method):
- Can be taken as Green Tea, itself has a wonderful taste.
- Pour 2/3 cups of water in a pan and put the pan on high beam.
- Add 1/3rd teaspoon of Masala powder along with your favorite tea leaves and sugar.
- Bring it to boil and add milk to your taste.
- Switch off the gas once the tea is fully boiled.
- Strain and pour the tea into the cup. Sweeten with honey (if sugar not added earlier) and enjoy.